journal of “Nutrition and Food Sciences Research“
The “Nutrition and Food Sciences Research“is the official scientific quarterly publication of the National Nutrition & Food Technology Research Institute (NFSR). This Journal covers multidisciplinary research concerning nutrition and food technology. NFSRpublishes original research, review articles, short communications and letters to the editor not previously published or simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere including national and international Journals.
The following is an outline of the areas covered in the Journal:
- Community nutrition, including nutrition in subcultures, dietary patterns, food choices, nutrition in vulnerable groups and socioeconomic determinants of diet-related disorders
- Nutritional epidemiology
- Nutritional biochemistry, immunology and genetics
- International nutrition
- Nutrients physiology and metabolism, interactions, requirements
- Clinical nutrition
- Cellular and molecular nutrition, including nutrigenomics, nutrigenetics, nutrimetabolomics and nutriproteomics
- Randomized controlled trials (RCTs) and cohort studies are especially welcomed.
- Functional foods
- Food microbiology
- Food safety and quality control
- Food toxicology and food contaminants
- Food nano- and bio-technology
- Packaging and stability of food products
- Food-borne diseases
Nutrition and Food Sciences Research is currently indexed/listed in these databases and libraries:
Chemical Abstracts Services (CAS)
he scientific and research merits “Scientific-Research“( رتبه علمی- پژوهشی ) of the journal “ Nutrition and Food Sciences Research (NFSR)” was approved by the letter dated 28 October 2014 at the 113th meeting dated 19 October 2014 of the Medical Commission of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. pISSN: 2383-0441, eISSN: 2383-3009.